Monday 27 July 2015

Swimming in the river at Laguepie

So the afternoon  brought sunny skies and we went off in two cars to Laguepie. I was the first in the river to swim, but sadly I was the only one not able to clamber on to the huge inflatable. I was offered to be pulled up by the boys but with cameras flashing decided it was a wise move not to go down that route. The children there were having a great time and having establised with they young lifeguard, who was desperate to practise his English, that if I shouted " help, help" he would know I needed rescuing.
 Between you and me after being a sail boarder most of my life I think the chance of needing rescue very slim. Three pretty french girls on the swimming platform in bikinis offered to give French lessons to young James, but James refused the offer. As  Malc said "you would pay good money for that in Paris!"
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com