Monday 4 May 2015

Pepita now Coco Valerie finds her place

Little 3 month old Pepita was taken by Katy and I yesterday afternoon to be shown to possible new adopters. When we arrived we handed over Pepita to the lady and the dog immediately snuggled in and fell asleep. The couple who had made loads of statements to each other "we will just look, we will not get carried away etc. etc." within minutes were saying "Well you are not having her back" and their dog Bess gave the puppy the thumbs up as well. The tiny little number was soon named Coco Valerie and we are told that she is settling well. She is with the family on a 10 day trial but I do not think she will be leaving that home.
As I was then going on to the presentation of the Livres d'artiste in the town hall, I was wearing a silk jaeger blouse which is only dry clean. I smiled weakly when Katy handed me the dog to hold in the car saying " it is the first time in a car and with it being hot she may be sick!" fortunately she travelled well.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com