Friday 1 May 2015

It is a no no whatever.

Hi
My name is Emily  and me and my family live in Germany close to Freiburg in city of Lahr.We are looking for a dog coz we  love animals and my kids 7 and 4 are big enough to also take care of a  dog with me:))  Saw picture of Ruby:)))  is she still with u? And if yes   is there possibility to adopt her? And how much it will cost me as well please?
Waiting for your response
Emily
Val says I have replied to Emily and I am sure it is a genuine inquiry but there is no way the dog rehomers would allow a dog going off to Germany. I have suggested the lady finds her local refuge and goes to see dogs there. We have also had an inquiry from some one  moving to Spain in a month, but once again the ladies would not consider this. Imagine after a few weeks the adopter decides he does not want the dog and it ends up in a Spanish refuge. There is a real threat of dog trafficking and that is one of the reasons why so much care is taken in placing dogs. All the dogs are puced, which is identified before advertising.