Friday 15 May 2015

Have you supported Karen?

Hi Val

Having had no internet or phone for a week (chaos here!) we are now back on line and I'm just sending a reminder for those people who have promised to sponsor me for the Track Relay on 24th May. Details on previous posts (for those who scroll or search!!) and the link is

http://www.relaispourlavie.net/s-inscrire/relais-du-tarn-et-garonne.html

for those who can't find it.

I am resting my legs now as I completed the 3Rocs yesterday in a fairly quicker time than last year (happy me), it was a tough one this year.    I "only" did the 24km, which was plenty, but my friend John, who came over from England, completed the 52km, he's a fell runner and a very speedy marathon runner, but this almost wiped him out.  Not sure he'll be keen to do it again, but he did say the area is fantastic and the scenery on the route is glorious and everyone was very friendly and helpful.   Photo attached.

Thank you to everyone who has already paid, anyone who'd like to, please can you send me a chq (or give me money if you see me) as I'd really like to give the cheque to the organiser on the day.  Cheques to me please, I will then write one chq.

The total amount so far is just short of 400 euros.  So thank you again.

My "running" slot is 24th May at 11am in Montpezat de Quercy. Please come and support if you can.

Karen Sweeting
Lezignac, FOYT
82140 Saint Antonin Noble Val