Thursday 3 July 2014

Who can help? Who is going to Toulouse Saturday ?

Dear Val
John broke his leg on Monday whilst walking and luckily someone heard his cries and he was rescued by the pompiers and taken to hospital.
He has a spiral fracture and three broken bones.
Luckily I was flying back from England on Tuesday and my daughter also managed to get on the same flight.
She is flying back on Saturday evening from Toulouse.
 
I wondered if you could put a request in TAG asking if anyone is driving from St Antonin or the surrounding area to either Toulouse or the airport any time thisSaturday 5th. Sarah's flight is at 9.50pm but she is happy to arrive much earlier as it would save me the journey because I don't really want to leave John for too long.  He should be coming home today or tomorrow and is in significant pain and unable to move about. We will of course contribute to the cost.
 
Thank you
 
Love Susan

Val says when I make a heading " Break a leg"  I do not expect you to take it seriously John!
I hope someone can help your daughter with a lift and we wish you a speedy recovery.