Thursday 3 July 2014

Beautiful mist in the valley morning

What a beautiful morning, the sun is up, the sky is blue and the mist is swirling in the valley bottom. Down below in Varen,  expect the sun breaking though that " brouillard" in an hour or so.
Fed my loveable donkeys, they are gorgeous animals, all so different, just like people.

Rosie has a naughty  "me, me, me" character  just like ... well  me. Lucy is bolshie and intelligent, bit like Malc. Coco is shy but adorable and Filou the big ugly chap seems to know he is a big ugly chap but has realised we love him anyway.
The hens met me in the barn, oops, forgot to lock them up, good job Mr Fox was not up our way.
The dogs are scampering around my legs ready for their morning walk and the cats are coming in to settle down after a hard nights hunting.

We have plans to go on the history walk around St. Antonin given by Francis Hansom 10.45 at the Tourist office, near the English book shop. I will let you 817 people who read TAG yesterday  know if it was interesting.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com