Tuesday 15 July 2014

A Ciel estivale for our Jazz evening at Mas del Sol on the 23rd of July

Hot weather but maybe storms at the weekend but all  the meteo sites are saying it is going to be a lovely evening Wednesday 23rd for our Jazz evening " Picnic in the Park"
I did laugh when someone said   "are we going to be in the donkey field? "  No, my dears, fear not. We have huge grassy areas apart from the donkeys enclosures which we will be using. I am though in two minds if I should leave the donkeys in the field near us or move them to an adjoining field.
Hee hawing along with Dixieland Jazz might not be the thing! The dogs will also be shut away.
We have pretty much a full house but could squeeze a few more in if you wanted to join us.
At the moment Malc and I have our heads full of the Salon du jardin which is of course Saturday.
I will give directions again on Sunday or Monday and if you want tickets let us know on
mail@bromlea.com