Tuesday 27 May 2014

Salon du Jardin d' été

Malc spent all day yesterday redoing the programme for the Salon du Jardin trying to get it to fit onto 4 sheets.  This morning it was completed and Malc rolled about laughing when I said  I was going off to the Mairie to ask to have 100 sheets  copied 4 times.
I bravely went and tiptoed in to the new Mairie, trying to forget that in the previous 12 years I usually came out with a flea in my ear. Michou the adjoint was on duty and was all smiles when I asked for the copies. I am calling back tomorrow to pick them up and then we will be able to give them to interested parties. I am hoping we will need to print many more but we shall see.
Malc has made a super job of the programmes, very tastefully produced, once again he has my thanks, we are a great pair in a team.
Marcia is working away letting all the various committees in Varen know about the event , Julia is helping with the French, Nicole is finding French judges from the villagers and me, what am I doing, erm! organising!
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com