Friday 30 May 2014

Praises for Carpetman at Montauban

Good Morning Val,
Recently I have been looking for a covering for my dusty studio floor and decided to go for a grey lino. Finding it was a task and a half, unless I was prepared to pay over the odds for what would after all not be my 'salon'. I vaguely remembered an ad on Taglines and phoned Carpetman. This resulted in a visit to their showroom in Montauban - good selection, great advice, courtuous service. Today, precisely one week later, I am itching to get back into mon atelier, free of dust and my floor a picture in itself. I just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Steve who  very professionally delivered and laid the lino and Jean Christophe who was helpful and knowledgeable in the showroom. Great firm to do business with. http://www.carpetman-france.com/en/
Oh and by the way around September I plan to have an Open Studio weekend where you can both see the floor and some paintings as well.
Kind regards,
Elly
Val says the feedback about Carpetman is always good.