Tuesday 28 August 2012

Sally gives Concert's

 I am Sally Bradshaw  based in Najac, and will be giving a concert  at the garden of La Mothe on 29th September in the afternoon. My website is at songful.net where you can listen to clips.
I shall send you the URL of La Mothe, though you may already know all about it.
I look forward to being in touch with you soon.
Sally Bradshaw
Tel 05 6565 7975
Val says
Check out this link, it sounds a concert worth going to. I will find out more.

The concert is in aid of a charity to rescue children in Mali. The charge will be 10E. I will send you publicity when we have created some. The concert will be very eclectic with some jazzy numbers, some popular French numbers, some classical pieces. There is a reception   after the concert and it is partly in the open air.
So more information to come