Tuesday 21 August 2012

Fluffy Doucette needs YOU

This pretty little cat, called Doucette, couldn't be found when her owners moved away a couple of months ago, so they moved without her.  She recently emerged from the woodland around our hamlet in a somewhat bedraggled state, having fended for herself for some time.  Over the following weeks she was fed, de-fleaed, de-ticked, and restored to full health initially by my visiting family and then by my holiday renters and a neighbour.  She is a sweet-natured cat and loves human company, and in fact was attracted to my garden, I think, on hearing the sounds of people enjoying themselves.  
Sadly, her owners now don't feel they can give her a home any more, as they live in a small apartment with no garden.  Various UK visitors have been won over by her charms and would like to ship her over, but this isn't the ideal solution.  If I lived in just one place, I would love to give her a home too, but I don't, so it's not possible.
Would someone like to give delightful Doucette a home?
Please contact me on janna.mckendrick@gmail.com