Friday 24 August 2012

Lance Armstrong stripped of 7 tour de France titles

That is the heading of this post but it is not the real story. I go twice a week for physio and usually listen to some cycling news or Olympic news from  the physiotherapist. So  I was sure today as I had my ultra sound treatment we would be discussing Lance Armstrong. I got it wrong, the hot topic was Prince Harry. What a disgrace, how shaming for the Royal Family and the Queen, what dysfunctional people they were and then there was Diana. Thank God here in France they had a Republic. I got a shocked look when I said Prince Harry was young  and with friends and I did not really feel it was news I wanted to hear. I must admit not to being a big Monarchist but I do think as a family they work incredibly hard and must need a bit of fun with out being snooped on all the time.   Anyway it is not news that interests me, where as the disgrace of Lance Armstrong is.