 |
| Sun and moon rising this morning |
A nice start to the day at Mas del Sol, a blue sky starting to appear from the early morning dark. Malc tells me it is set to rain tonight, I think he has been tapping his barometer. He takes his barometer very seriously, as he does his rain gauge. Whereas I rely on Norbert over the road, who always tells me what we can expect with the coming weather and he is often right. A countryman all his life, living at Mas del Sol, he knows the weather, where to find the cepes and other types of champignon and he also knows the responchous / wild asparagus in the spring grows best in our hedges!! After enjoying a meal with responchons, potato, boiled egg and lardons given to us by another French neighbour, next year it will be the battle of the responchons. I will be out at dawn picking along our hedges.The donkeys also love them so I will not only have Norbert to beat but the donkeys as well.
Comments to
taglines82@gmail.com