Tuesday 9 January 2018

Natalie has a veggie pop up café

Good morning folks, I thought I'd let you know that my veggie pop up cafe will be starting again next week but I've switched to Tuesdays instead of Thursdays. For reservations please call 06 59 96 25 36

I thought I'd also use this opportunity to tell you a bit about myself. I've been running a vegetarian and vegan catering business for 3 years and I cater for events, retreats and festivals. I also have a vegetarian chambres d'hotes (www.lechevalblanc.net) in St Antonin where I provide fine dining and gourmet breaks for our guests. My new projects for 2018 will be a series of gourmet evenings and the launch of my vegetarian cooking school where I'll be offering both day and residential courses. 

If you're interested in workshops, my gourmet evenings or anything else please send your details to info@lechevalblanc.net and I'll add you to my mailing list. You can also follow our facebook page for updates https://www.facebook.com/lechevalblanc.st.antonin/

Happy New Year,
Natalie x