Thursday 21 May 2015

Rehoming animals in Midi Pyrenees

I have just created a new site on facebook called " Rehoming animals in Midi Pyrenees."
The problem highlighted by the two cats needing new homes and having few options has pushed me into doing this. Also I do not want to flood TAG with animals and animal stories, so this seems like a good option.
All animals will need to be chipped with number displayed and vaccinated to be advertised. If you like animals and animal stories you may like to join the site and keep abreast of what is happening. The site is a public one so anyone of us can look and post if you are for whatever reason REHOMING a pet.
I want the site not to be a boring list to encourage people to look, so I will post the odd animal story and hope readers will do like wise.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com