Friday 1 May 2015

If I had a magic wand, I would wish a home for Ruby.

What a super girl Ruby is, we looked after her for two weeks and both Malc ( yes, even Malc) loved having her, the dog that catches raindrops and dances to catch the waves on the rivers edge. I am crying as I write this as I think it will take a very special person to take her. She has a heart problem, probably not that serious but it will mean she needs heart tablets all her life costing about 60 euros a month. The ideal family would be one with a more elderly dog, she could live in or outside but she is house trained, but would need a fenced garden. A pot de colle means she sticks to you like glue, I found that when she was here, she just wanted to be near someone Bonny or me, it did not matter. She is cuddly and playful, her eyes are adorable, she does not know she has a problem ( here I go again with the hanky) A dog that would give whoever took her on so much love, I hope that special person is out there.  Contact Maeva on   maeva82@gmx.fr   if you speak French or Val   taglines82@gmail.com  if you prefer English.

Bonjour Val
 Pour Rubis peut être pourriez vous refaire un post sur Tag pour réexpliquer que malgré son problème cardiaque, Rubis est une chienne extra! Financièrement son traitement revient à 60 euros par moi je crois, rien d'impossible! L'idéal serait une famille avec un autre chien, pas trop jeune, elle vit très bien dehors comme dedans! C'est un pot de colle, câline, et joueuse!!
toujours un jardin clos of course!!!
thanks!!