Friday 15 May 2015

Babouch, Coco and Haribou find their pecking order

Just popped over to Lez to check that the three participating animals of the "TAG four furry legs happy animal rehoming scheme" were still alive and not kicking. I was met at the gate by Babouch who is going to be pack leader, he told me. They had all 3 been in the stable together which was a good sign. Babouch who is obviously used to tit bits being handed out patrolled the gate to make sure Haribou the sheep and Coco could not get near me. When he realised food was not on offer he went up to Coco and demanded sexual favours. Coco I felt was looking can I say " shagged out" / perhaps tired is better, though not as descriptive. Haribou seems unconcerned with the two donkeys getting used to each other and felt munching the grass was better than watching the grass grow. I left relieved and feel that " bientôt" there will be two very happy donkeys and Haribou the brebis, well just not sure what his or her fate might be... mutton chops perhaps!  ( just a joke!)
Jo from Cambou tells me she has arranged to keep walking the donkeys with Maxime.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com