Saturday 18 August 2018

Thank you for your support

Me, Frip and Paddington
Thank you all for yet another super day at our friperie.
I did another amazing rescue of a little lost and lonely bear.
When I entered the room tucked in amongst all the china was a little lost looking bear. He saw me and his face lit up and he shouted “ Mama Val take me home with you” ( this happens to me a lot but not generally with bears.)
How could I refuse. I paid three euros into the cash box and said I hoped it would go to the lost bear fund, but it will probably go to refugees!
The ladies working there called him Frip and as soon as I came home I introduced him to Paddington.
Paddington being a very kind bear said “ would you like to wear my hat and share a marmalade sandwhich with me?
I have to say when I went back there was marmalade everywhere... but two very happy bears.
Our friperie is amazing and today we had a stream of my bestest boys coming in to see us all and buy their bargains.




Taglines82@gmail.com