Tuesday 7 August 2018

New idea for the book swap

In recent months David and Helen Graham have been organising the book swap. Helen has come up with the great idea that as well as the swap you can stay for lunch once a month.


Hii Val, 

I have booked lunch for 12 noon on Monday 3rd September. I will get menu details later.

Numbers permitting, I can arrange a specific menu with Mark but if there are relatively few people interested then it will be the usual menu du jour.

The sooner people let me know if they wish to be included the better but I can take reservations until Thursday 31st August. Please ask people to contact me directly on daxlore@wanadoo.fr or 05 63 30 89 29.  I will then collate contact details of people who participate and send reminders etc. Also please ask people to specify is they are vegetarian, vegan, coeliac or have other food issues.

Best wishes,

Helen


Taglines82@gmail.com