Thursday 25 August 2016

Suggestion for a gentleman on his own


Dear Val
I have a suggestion for someone wanting to 'try out' living in St Antonin Noble Val. 
   
As part of my 'chambre'd'hote' I have a very comfortable  (second floor) bedroom with  'en suite' bathroom available  which I  am thinking of long-term letting over this coming autumn-to-spring.  Because  I have to have a shoulder operation in October  my  bed-making and window-cleaning activities will have to be curtailed whilst I recover...so it makes sense to long-let.    Bed-linen, washing machine and ironing board available!  Must tolerate/appreciate  my beloved  cats! 
       
  If someone ( or a couple) wanted to  try living centrally  in St Antonin  for a while  I could  offer the use of the dining-sitting room, share of my (well-appointed)  kitchen, central heating,  satellite TV, and  wifi  - in effect - a house  and  court-yard-garden-share in central St Antonin.  I have a website if anyone is interested in checking me out -  and we can arrange sensible rates for such an arrangement.
 
   The wonderful cinema in St Antonin has not been mentioned which is open all year round -and  which is just round the corner from here showing multi-cultural and 'version original' films. We have year-round activities in the village  and  there is every reason to enjoy a full, interesting and active live here - I do !

Andrea White  
​​
 'La Reverie'   Chambre 'd'hote
​       mobile 0684 155 211​