Monday 15 August 2016

Hosting families as a part time job... feeling a bit short of the readies?

Dear Malcolm,
Thank you very much for your work on our advert.
What is most important for us is not so much to advertise AALEC but to inform your readers that I am currently seeking for English-speaking families of our region to host our students.

In other words, we can offer part time jobs to families interested in hosting and teaching English to French students or adults.
The ones I've met so far were really interested in hosting for AALEC but I need to increase their number in our region as we have more and more students interested in our "séjours linguistiques".

I enclose the document I use for that purpose. All your suggestions will be welcome and useful to me.
Do you think we could envisage publishing the enclosed sheet on line once a month ?

Thats again for helping me pass on the information to your readers.
Best regards,
Françoise
Val says sorry Francoise, everyone must go to AALEC advert and no doubt you have the form there. We are not organised enough to post a form once a month , even if we wanted to. 35 euros gets some mention and a link in the side panel for 3 months.
Hope you get some good response from the publicity so far.
Click on the advert fot AALEC in the side bar for more information.