Monday 8 August 2016

Hosting French to teach English

Hi Val and TAG readers
I hope you are all enjoying your summer holidays in Midi-Pyrénées !
Please note that
  • as your local contact at AALEC Tarn, I have a new email address : aalec.tarn@gmail.comYou can still use the one I gave you au Petit Café des Cabannes last week (danjou.fr@orange.fr)but from now on, I will use the one above for all the questions and information about AALEC Tarn.
  • I will be at the night market of NAJAC on wednesday 10 August, 6pm-8pm. I will be very happy to meet you and your friends. I enclose the sheet I use to seek English speaking families, it has been updated with my new email address, thank you for disseminating it widely around you !
  • I am available for a visit in August if you are interested in hosting for AALEC. Some of you sent me an email after our meeting at Le Petit Café, and I sent them back a questionnaire. Don't forget to fill it in, I look forward to receiving your detailed information, thank you !
Kind regards,
Françoise