Sunday 17 July 2016

Items for sale/ some sold

Hallo Malc and Val

Just to let you know that the following items have been sold from our list today:

2 Adult bikes Total 70 euros
1  Teenage bike 10 euros
1 LG under counter fridge   50 euros

Do let me know what I owe you .
Many thanks
Anthony (Pearce)



Hi Malc and Val

We have some more items to sell on Taglines. I'd be most grateful if you could upload them for us. I will of course be very happy to settle th a cheque donation as usual.
Please see photos attached:

3 SEATER SOFA BED  100  euros
SIDEBOARD WITH CENTRE DRAWER W 120 cms x D35 cms x H 75 cms  30 euros
LG UNDER THE COUNTER FRIDGE (Similar height as washing machines etc)   40 euros
2 ADULT MOUNTAIN BIKES      40 euros each or 70  euros for the two
TEENAGERS' SPALDING BICYCLE       15 euros

Very Best Wishes
Anthony Pearce
So sorry but forgot to include my tel no  for the ad which is  06 12 51 85 05
Apologies again
Anthony