Monday 11 July 2016

Free range pork

Morning Val
We have Free Range Pork available this week:
Sausages: Pork N Leek, Lincolnshire, Gold (more of a traditional sauasge, salt, pepper and mace),
Pork Chops, Echines, Filet Mignon,
Any special cuts you require i.e roasts, shoulder etc please let me know before midnight tonight,
All our pork is priced at 14 euros per kilo.
Pick up at the farm is Tuesday 5-7pm or Wednesday morning 10-12am
Many Thanks
Ferme Basqui
Hi Val
Just reading your always enjoyable blog and see about sausages but how I do contact Ferme Basqui for an order and where is it?
Would appreciate your help as would love to order for son arriving from Kazakhstan Saturday and for husband who misses his sausages (whilst enjoying French ones!)
With thanks Nd in hope
Nicola 
Val says I do wish people would put contact details in the body of the text I spend hours going backwards and forth doing it.
Now I will go back to gmail to copy it.
The third like this this morning

Hi Val, sorry didn't realise it was going to be posted to TAG, that's why my details weren't added. For anyone who wants to order send an e-mail to : naomie.westbury@orange.fr or phone 0563652578, leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks Malcolm and Val.
 Val says xxxx