Saturday 30 July 2016

Book and Dvd swap Monday 1 st Aug.

At the Gazpacho starting at 10.30 am come and swap books and Dvd's and all for free.
Have a coffee and a chat and meet and make new friends.
Everyone welcome, there are plenty of books, so if you have nothing but dog eared rubbish please do not bring it... you can still take away pristine copies which are a pleasure to read and handle.
Saves me a job when sorting out the rubbish for next time.
A lovely morning why not join us?
Penny from a Stitch in Time says
Just a quick note to say that I shall be at the bookswap on Monday as well, as I have already arranged to meet up with some of my clients. So as well as rummaging the book selection if you have any sewing/ alteration quieries I will be happy to help.

Penny, A Stitch in Time

Comments to taglines82@gmail.com