Saturday 15 August 2015

Caroline comes up trumps

Hi Val,

How goes it? Hope you are enjoying the family and not exhausted! I now have a good pile of bedding, towels and medicines to go over to Lauzerte. I know you are collecting too, and that you have family staying so thought I'd volunteer to come and collect from you, then take everything over to Lauzerte. Would that help? If so, let me know a good time to come and collect from you. 

I picked up from Richard this morning, a good bagful of medicines and dressings, and a sleeping bag, so I'm glad I suggested he donate!

Any news of Mircka? I hope she finds a forever home soon.
Best wishes
Caroline

Val says That would be great Caroline, we are being a bit busy and on top of that I have done my back in with weeding.
Can everyone who has gathered things in get it to me in the next few days and then I will arrange with Caroline to pick it up.