Thursday 24 October 2013

Death of one of life's true gentleman

Death of one of  life's true gentleman

It is heartbreaking to announce the death of one of our cookery editors David Hatfield, who died this morning. David will be missed so much by Linda and everybody who has come to know him over the last years he has been " a yank in France" David who loved his cookery has been TAG cookery editor for the last few months and has taken some leg pulling over what I called his " americanisms" and his american measures in his recipes.

He in return has taken to giving me a different heading every time he writes to me from "Dear Mrs Johnstone" to " delightful, delectable Val"
Oh! David, you will be so greatly missed by everyone. I am just grateful you had such a good life, you of all people deserved that.
Our warmest thoughts go to Linda from Malc and I and I am sure all TAG readers.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com