Thursday 2 January 2020

A new start doing what she does so well


New Year – new Start

After having worked for 20 years with Agence L’Union in Saint Antonin I had to reorientate myself after the office closed last year. Since I enjoy working in the property market, meeting people and making the process of buying and selling houses as smooth as possible for them, I will be continuing with this line of work, using my good knowledge of the local market to help my future clients. 

will be working as an independent agent with Laforêt in Caussade. Laforêt has 700 offices in France and I will have a strong and well established company with a large base of potential buyers behind me. Our motto is Clarity – Conviviality – Efficiency meaning that it is important for vendors and buyers to have all necessary information to make clear decisions, that we are serious in our approach to work without taking ourselves too seriously and that customer satisfaction is very important to us.

I am based in Saint Antonin and will be covering the area of approximately25km around it. So if you have a property for sale or know of someone who might not be getting the service or viewings they need, please contact me for any help or advice.

Angelika Schmenkel
(Fluent in French, English, German)
06 30 40 98 58 or aschmenkel@laforet.com


Val says , many of us over the years have got to know Angelica, many of us bought a house from her whilst she was with Agence L’Union. I am sure we all wish her well, I certainly do.

Good luck Angelica