Friday 4 May 2018

When do I ask for your support ?( tee! hee!)

A step beyond tomorrow
I may need your support.
Our association set up to help everyone in need in our area is hosting our friperie morning for our boys the refugees at Parisot. 
Now you and I know how caring, thoughtful and dare I say needy our refugees are.
 I do not mean needy in respect of goods but I do mean family love... parents and grandparents left behind. Malc  and I stand in for the elder family members in their hearts. 
Here is where I am going..
Tomorrow our association Main Tendues 82 are hosting a morning where all the money we take goes to help the 50 refugees of Parisot Charity, a local village.
Now our village  Varen which I love is not used to black faces or even creamy brown and I have to say we are not sure of total village support... so this is where you come in.
We support anyone in need in the area and just one day, tomorrow all funds go to refugees.
Please, please come and support us, spend 5 euros or more if you want and make it a special day.
I have to admit to being nervous, that it will work
 I love all these boys who will be coming to help, as we sorted things out today I smiled as I heard “ Mama Val here and Mama Val there” 
You have it in your power to make it a good morning.
We will be getting out big furniture from our storage garage and we have some great new stuff in.
Make me belief there is love and goodness in the world, you have the power.... and the possibility of a great bargain.
Varen , old town hall, opposite the halle 10h to 12
Taglines82@gmail.com