Tuesday 28 February 2017

An interesting job offer

For Tagline readers:
I run an English language school for French children from 12 to 18 years old  near Cazals.
I am looking for two new host families or couples for the summer. You do not need to have children living with you to do this, it can suit retired people who welcome a little extra money coming in.
I need someone for 6 weeks  and someone for 3 weeks to have two or possibly three children at a time.  
The  couple or family would need to be Anglophone, (British, Irish,  American, Australian etc ...... )
The children would be with you for the evenings and all day Thursdays but the rest of the days they are all together at mine doing English. 
It is a paid job and can be very fulfilling, the children are almost always very easy. 
Please contact me if you are interested and don’t live too far from me. Eg not more than ten minutes from Saint Antonin/ Septfonds/ Cazals or Montricoux.
My email address is rachel.shamash@orange.fr or you can call on  05 63 24 07 34.