Wednesday 15 June 2016

Who wants a ready made bee family and hive ?

Hi Val and Malcolm,

Anyone interested in a bee hive? If so, you will need to come and remove it from our house. They are wild bees. I have asked four local beekeepers however they are not interested. 

The bees are no borrowed time because the frelons will arrive any day now and annihilate them all within an hour and take over their hive – as they have done every year so far, no matter what we do. 

Unfortunately I have also found out that I have an allergic reaction to them, which I am prepared to live with, however I am not happy about the frelons, after also experiencing their sting! 

Their hive (big) is easily accessible upstairs between an inner door and an outer door. We live near Lisle-sur-Tarn.

Many thanks,


Irena-Marie Makowska, Dip Hyp, GHR, GHSC
Focus Well-Being & Mind Management Workshops