Tuesday 26 April 2016

Smoked bacon and more

Hi Val and Malcolm

I hope this e mail finds you well. By the look of the website, you both appear to be extremely busy.
Just to let you know that I shall be smoking another batch of English Back Bacon over Oak and Applewood shortly and would be grateful if you could post this on the site.
Several clients have asked me to re-asses the 1 kilo minimum order quantity as they feel that it is too much -  so I have!
Customers can now order any quantity that they like and I will personally deliver it at no extra charge providing that it is in between La Fouillade and St Antonin.
I am also smoking eggs, cheese, duck breast and garlic to order!
Cut off date for orders will be this Friday pm for delivery on Monday 23 May via my e mail austyn@chh.co.uk
Many thanks
Austyn