Sunday 17 April 2016

Nous sommes le dimanche dix sept avril

Sorry for the late start but I was miraculously at Verfeil for 8 am, helped by their charming Mayor to find my pitch, well he is a supporter of our aims. A man who believes in liberty, equality , fraternity and not like some other Mayors  he believes this for everyone, not just the French.
Anyway back to the real story, 4 of us unloaded the goods and where joined by an exceptionally good, French speaking Englishman, a builder who told me, someone had left for the UK leaving all the house contents. He brought them along to sell for refugees.
Well no sooner was stuff unloaded than sales  happened.
 As I left on my next mission, sales were going strong with so many wonderful things to buy if you have the afternoon free get yourself to Verfeil, there was so much stuff, there will still be things left, including the tables from the house.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com