Thursday 24 January 2013

I am excited, I am doing a Book Fair

Malcolm says, calm down Val, you are doing a vide grenier. Well it is a similar thing, at Sautou on the 16th and 17th of Feb. I am having a stall selling  English books for one euro and I want you all to come and support me and who knows what other bargains will be there. If you have books you wish to donate let me know and I will pick them up. I have a good stock already which are the  " have been twice to the book swap" ones and others of our own I am happy to donate. If you want a stall or have anything you would sell for the children of Mali also let me know. Gosh, I love a good rummage.
Contact me  Val      mail@bromlea.com
Alan Palmer says  Sounds like you're going back to your roots. Hope we'll see a photo of you in front of the stall with a sign " No book over a euro".
Val says
The vide grenier is the same time as the San Francisco Book Fair, where a few years ago we would be exhibiting selling thousand of pound books to the likes of Brad Pitt. I am sure we will have as much fun at Sautou and our efforts will be rewarded for the Malian children, and you never know who will turn up on the day ( although Brad Pitt will be unlikely 
 Not sure which more you are interested in, for those who say tell me more. If it is Brad Pitt I can vouch for his lovely eyes and the fact that he owns some of our better books. Imagine he came into our booth and kept piling the books up, he did insist on a 20% discount but hey ! it was worth it.
 If it is the vide grenier at Sautou which interests you it is over two days and  I can repeat you must come and get a bargain.

Comments to   taglines82@gmail.com