Wednesday 23 January 2013

Save a dog and give him a home, he looks so sweet

rich.tertippett@wanadoo.fr    I HAVE FOUND A HOME< THANK YOU
I’m looking for help with a dog that I came across where Frankie’s boyfriend has started working. The poor thing is kept on a five foot long leash, permanently, no walks & no time off the leash. Quite evident this was as he is living in his own excrement & can’t even get in his kennel, yes lucky thing he has a kennel!!! Due to it being filled with dog pooh too.
He is possibly 4/5 years old, medium size, ginger in colour, I have photos but will send them when Rich can attach it for me…. He has no name & apart from being scared seems very happy to receive human affection. 
I have approached the owner who offered me the dog there & then which I cannot possibly have as my continuing marriage depends on me not bringing home any more strays! I have asked the owner if he can at least clean the pooh & this has been done by the handy man who works there. He says he has also called the local dogs home but they can’t take him as they are full.
If I do a poster type ad with photo & send it out could you help by passing it on? & put the word out?
I know there are thousands of dogs kept like this but believe I met him for a reason & giving a new life to 1 of them is a worthy thing to do.
 Contact Terry Tippett at Parisot email address above.
I am a boy with no name,  look into my eyes and see love.
Comments to   taglines82@gmail.com