Sunday 18 November 2012

''She's banging on again''

I will give every artist that sends a picture a free profile on TAG and a link if they have one, to their shop or gallery or pictures. They will also then go in a label called Artists of the area. The picture will get a full size display in TAG and then will go in the side panel for one year. At the end I will arrange an exhibition of the work in the area. This is an idea to keep the work of the Domaine de Sautou constantly in the minds of TAG readers. If you or anyone you know would like to participate I would be really pleased. We have a few artists working away as I write this.It could make TAG even more interesting and I do like the idea of helping and promoting both artists  of the area and children in Mali.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com