Thursday 22 November 2012

Can readers who know, send Catherine this information please

Catherine McArthur says



I am new to the area but wondered if you could help, I need the metal Gutter drain that fits under the tiles to catch the water, I have a place near Lagarde Viaur do you know a shop near to me also do you know any computer repair shops?
Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
I read your site nearly every day it is very informative.
Regards Catherine   mcarthurscot@gmail.com
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com

It looks as if a trip to Villefranche is called for, Catherine. Any of the big builders merchants on the Montauban road will have the zinc gutters, but it is a professional job to fit them.
As for computer repairs we used 3A who are a business supplier and maintenance company just by the roundabout leading on to the same road (there is a big electrical appliance seller next door). 
Malcolm