Sunday 11 November 2012

A few ideas for improvement

I often get complaints that readers struggle to make a comment. To rectify that in future I will add on each post
Comment to  taglines82@gmail.com
Also an artist suggested he would like his full sized picture displayed before it went in the column and also that he would like it to be able to be clicked on for full size viewing so I am working on this at the moment. So I hope Martin and Denise  you are working on your TAG pictures!
Right that is sorted and if you check on Tudor Powell you will see the full size photo which every artist will get and click on it to enlarge. So the picture will be in the main body of the text and in the side column.Any other suggestions gratefully taken on board. Have a problem with getting my TAG colours back after a bit of messing about , but we will sort it .
Comments to   taglines82@gmail.com