Thursday 12 April 2012

Looking for accommodation

I am looking for accommodation with one or two bedrooms and a little outdoor space or small garden to rent for six months to a year, while I house hunt in the area. I have just sold my house in Campagnac where I have lived for ten years, so have to move out by the middle of May. I have my own furniture, but would consider furnished accommodation.
I am a print artist, so ideally would prefer space in which to be able to work. I am prepared to work as a concierge/house sitter to offset my living costs and am also an experienced gite owner and accomplished cook. I am English, but have lived in Belgium and France for over 30 years, so I am fluent in French and have in depth knowledge of the region.
I have two cats of my own who will re-locate with me, but I am happy to look after other animals when necessary. My ideal location would be within 30 minutes of Gaillac, but I am open to offers. My budget is up to 450 euros per month.
Please contact Claire on 0563 33 28 63 or    clairedesoissons@gmail.com if you can help.