Wednesday 18 April 2012

Life after France

I have been thinking of late of all the lovely people who have gone back to England whilst we have been here and wondering how they have fared and if they feel they made the right decision for them going back. I know some read Tag and so I am asking them to jot a few lines to tell their friends here how life is for them now. How about Musician Geoff and cake decorating wife Jean Lipscombe. Di Coleman now living in Maidstone, Kent having taken her 4 feral but made in to house cats back with her. Neville and Belinda and Pat Williams the bridge player. What happened to Nigel and Penny who moved on to the South coast and then sold and went back to England?
Send a few words to Tag on your resettlement and the invitation goes to any others I may not have mentioned.
Email me Val Johnstone on mail@bromlea.com