Sunday 4 December 2011

Isla the brave 3 legged dog needs a home for Christmas.

 I have been fostering Isla  for almost 6 months for a dog refuge but I just cannot keep her
 and she needs her forever home.
 Isla is about 3 years old and is learning to live and trust again.
She is house trained and good with people and other dogs and cats.
Yes ! she has a few hang ups but who would not after being chained by your leg,
 getting gangrene and ending up having your leg amputated!!! So Isla has 3 legs
but it does not stop her - she is amazing, keeps up with my terriers, swims
like a fish and adores the water and loves a cuddle.
 She is scared of brooms, mops etc. and is a bit anxious when you first try to
 put her on the lead but is now so much better. She has gained confidence, as you
can see loves my cats, has met a few children and is OK. Her  recall has
 improved greatly and in fact  she will make a great pet. 

 I am going back to the UK for 3 weeks and she cannot come with me so I would
 really like a forever home for Isla but if not someone who could care and
 love her whilst  I am away.
Photo to follow
Please contact me Jo Stephens on tel 05 65 29 88 56 or email fro more info. at      Joanne Stephens <stephensjoanne@gmail.com>