Saturday 24 December 2011

Happy Christmas and Good Wishes for 2012

Many thanks to all TAGlines readers for so many kind words and positive feed back. I am hoping to keep on increasing readership with your help in 2012 so keep sending email addresses - once you have checked with the individual of course. More readers, more chance to find out things happening in the area and also selling those unwanted items.Do not worry about me considering those awful advertising pop ups  on screen that some one suggested I consider. TAG is free for adverts,  to submit articles to and participate in and is not a money making scheme but done purely for enjoyment.To those I have corrected sharply when sending information to Malcolm, my apologies and then my apologies to Malc for so fiercely guarding my baby when at the first sign of a technical problem I pull him in.
Anyway
Happy Christmas to you all and good health and happiness in 2012  from Malcolm and myself
Val Johnstone