Tuesday 6 December 2011

Gosh ! It was good for me.

What a super book swap and I hope like me every one went away happy with their swaps. I found another Camilleri called The Patience Of the Spider. Not only do I like the stories but I love the art work design of the covers which are attributed to Jeff Fisher. I have promised to pass this one on to John Ainsworth as he missed out on the two I took. Gill Catterall the 'lucky jumper ' has promised to read the two and then pass on to two other people. So books do go around. We have one reader waiting for the return of some Jeffery Deaver he saw being snaffled last time and I am sure they will come around next time. I think the next swap will probably be towards the end of February but I will let you know nearer the time. Happy reading and Happy Christmas swappers.