Monday 10 October 2011

Dumped dog needs a loving home NOW REHOMED


A message from Jo Stephens

Tressor is a 7 year old castrated German Shephard cross Border Collie. I was asked to look after him for 2 weeks whilst his owner returned to England, yes you have guessed the rest ............. 4 months later he is still with me.
I cannot afford to keep him and in fact as lovely as he is I dont want another dog , I have 3 of my own and a foster dog.
He is a real gentle boy although does bark when people arrive. He has been excellent with all my other dogs and dogs he meets on walks. He has met and been fine with children of all ages, cats, horses and chickens. He in the typical french fashion loves to chase cars, however with discipline this has really improved . He is perhaps one of the least demanding dogs I have met but he does love a cuddle and a walk. He has been a really good boy with me and just enjoys being part of our family however I really can't afford to keep him.  Please think of  Tressor if you are considering adopting a dog.
I am really desperate to rehome him and would be loath to put him into a rescue centre.

tel Jo Stephens 0565 298856
email  stephensjoanne@gmail.com