Sunday 23 October 2011

Couple need help






A bit of information and a plea for help!



Anyone who has passed my house recently will have observed the 'abri jardin' constructed on the next plot. Having visited the Direction Departmental des Territoires (the former DDE) I learned that whilst they had refused the Permis de Construire , our Maire had over-ruled their decision, hence the construction. It now appears that the empty plot on the other side has been given a permis for (for me) an even greater disaster, as I will be facing a 20 square metre blank wall of black corrugated iron/steel. I still have the opportunity to protest but only under the Code Civile. 

I will probably need to engage an Huissier and a notaire if I am to challenge this, if anyone has experience of any of these preferably English speaking, I would be very greatful for their names.
Please contact Sheila or John Taylor
Tel. 0563276492
or shejontay@free.fr