Wednesday 12 October 2011

Discounted art collection

3 years ago, I inherited my fathers art collection. Part of this collection my father bought as an investment; high quality art by a young Italian painter who is already quite established in italy, as is his father. I planned to keep this collection for some years, but my financial situation is such that I need to sell it sooner, unfortunately!
The collections consists of about 55 oil paintings, mixed techniques and drawings, all in high quality frames. Gallery prices ranged from 1000 to 25.000 euros (original bills on demand). I might take the entire collection to Italy, to have it sold there, but before I do so, I would like to know if anybody around here is interested in buying the collection as a whole, as an investment, or to decorate several houses in the same style,. Information about the artist can be found here:   http://www.tommasiferroni.com/ or   http://www.tommasiferroni.it/

For more information, contact me at 05-63682551 (please leave a message) or anke.terbruggen@orange.fr