Monday 31 August 2015

What are you doing there?

I have lost my cat, have you seen it?
Whilst we were out the renters saw someone hanging around outside the house. We left the dogs locked in the house in case they barked.
The man when he saw the renters at the second house said" ah! I am looking for my cat!
Now this strikes us as odd, a Frenchman possible neighbour looking for his cat, this has never happened before up here but...
When we lived at the Presbytere at St. Vincent de Varen down the road, we interrupted  a man known to be a "druggy thief"  coming in our back gate not knowing we were in. His reason he said " he had lost his cat"  This happened on two different occasions. Now I might be being overly suspicious but "faites attention"with anyone who does not live in the neighbour hood and has lost their cat.
Our cleaners grandmother was robbed of all her sentimental jewellery a few weeks ago.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com