Tuesday 2 June 2020

This bundle of fun awaits... maybe you

Well all you animal lovers who support Mains Tendues 82  raise funds to rehome cats and dogs , look at this joyous chappie. He is at Figeac refuge and San Barto who works so hard for Helping Homeless Hounds, knows it is the time for him to find a home. i like him because I smile just looking at his face, I laugh out loud seeing his bounce. Who is there for this boy?

I can NOT believe that nobody has fallen for these ears yet!!!
I mean, come on... they're gorgeous! Silky soft...

Néron was found and I was 100% percent convinced his owner would show up in no time... how wrong was I?
I was then 100% convinced that Néron would 'fly' out of the refuge as he is just so gorgeous... how wrong was I again?
But what I am not wrong about is that Néron will make you laugh every day he is around you. He loves life! And I know that he would much rather be in your home than stuck in our kennels... so who is going to prove me right on this?  😉
Néron is in Figeac (Lot, 46) and is chipped, vaccinated and castrated.