Friday 31 May 2019

Post from Andrea White of St. Antonin


 .... small prettyitems from bygone eras - some French and some English that I have collected for years. They would make  delightful gifts or additions to collections for people who are magpies like me.  It is a treasure trove ! I have some glassware,  pretty china - but mainly unusual old items, brass and copper, pictures...all sorts of things..   not 'vide grenier' prices  but  not 'brocante' prices either...very affordable!
       I am not allowed to hold more than 2  x ' Vide  Maison' per year and as  I am putting the house on the market   I  have to sell my collection as soon as possible. 
      I will be pleased to open  my  door  who  those might wish to visit and browse  privately  as  I don't want to contravene the Mairie's rules. The address is 25 rue Droite, St Antonin Noble Val - and if you telephone me on 06 84 15 52 11   I can arrange to be there. or, as  I am working on the house, I will be there during the day and  on Sundays from 10-4pm
       -  just telephone me if you would like to visit....06 84 15 52 11.  Andrea White