Wednesday 28 February 2018

Nous sommes le mercredi vingt huit fevrier

The BOOK SWAP will be Monday 5th of March as always at the Gazpacho in St. Antonin, 10.30 to 11.30 am
I have organised it with military precision!!
 Chris Robinson and David Graham will collect the books and DVDS held at Paul Jacks, the chambre d’hote down the road.
They will unpack the books and keep the bags for me.
At the end of the swap Sue Glibbery from Poorpaws will arrive to pack up all the books and take them off for a donation to her book sale.
The money is shared with her dog charity and cancer research.
We will keep the DVD’s.
For the swap in April I have bags of super fresh stock, many titles we have not had before, many I have not read. April will be a real treat for us all.
I am going to try to pop in and if Malc was feeling up to it perhaps bring him, each day is different so never sure what to expect.
Penny Smith will be coming if you have sewing jobs.
Taglines82@gmail.com